Are you looking for a WholeSaleX review? WholeSaleX is a WooCommerce B2B plugin. It enables you to transform your WooCommerce site into a wholesale site to reach more clients and make a profit. If you’re trying to create a wholesale eCommerce site, then WholesaleX is just the plugin you’re looking for. It has all the features that you need to create and manage a wholesale website.
Creating an eCommerce site in WordPress is truly exciting and a lot easier than coding. In WordPress, you have the freedom of creating your own online store completely from scratch without having to code a single line. If creating from scratch isn’t your style you can pick one of many WordPress eCommerce themes and start customing your site. Plugins like WooCommerce and WholesaleX help us in this journey.
In today’s post, we’re doing a WholesaleX review and exploring some of the best features of the plugin. We will also take a look at the price of the plugin and determine if it’s truly worth the money. So let’s start.
Table of Contents
WholesaleX Review: What is WholesaleX?
WholesaleX is a WooCommerce plugin that introduces several wholesale and B2B features to your eCommerce site. WooCommerce is one of the best WordPress eCommerce plugins no doubt but it lacks certain features if you want to create and manage a wholesale marketplace. A wholesale marketplace has some unique features such as hiding costs from guests, multi-tiered pricing, tax exemption, etc. All these features are available on WholeSaleX.
WholeSaleX gives you access to the features that you need to create a B2B, B2C, or hybrid marketplace using WordPress. The plugin comes packed with various features that help you manage your business. Some of the features that make WholeSaleX a complete wholesale business solution are:
- All-In-One solution: Instead of focusing on a specific issue, WholeSaleX provides a complete solution to create and manage a wholesale WooCommerce store. If you want to build a B2B, B2C, B2B+B2C hybrid site, WholeSaleX can accommodate you with all the features.
- Easy to manage: WholeSaleX has an easy-to-use interface. You don’t need any prior coding knowledge to create and manage your wholesale site. All the options are easy to locate and use. You will also have a dashboard that gives you the overall statistics of your online marketplace.
- B2B+B2C Hybrid store: Many business owners start with a simple eCommerce store but as time goes on, they might need to expand their businesses. This is why you need a plugin like WholeSaleX to upgrade your online store. Since WholeSaleX provides you with all the features to build a B2B, B2C, or hybrid site, investing in this plugin will ensure that you don’t have any barriers to your business.
- Global settings: Managing a wholesale site can be really time taking and sometimes confusing. In order to make things easy for the users, WholeSaleX introduced the Global settings. This allows you to manage specific settings globally. For example, you can customize the global settings of pricing, discount, tax, shipping, etc. This saves you a lot of time and headaches.
- Manage different user roles effectively: A wholesale business has users of various roles. Creating and managing different user roles is a challenge all business owners face. To make things easy, WholeSaleX allows you to create regular and custom user roles and gives you an easy option to manage them effectively.
- Easy customer feedback: WholeSaleX has a built-in conversation functionality that enables you to stay connected with store owners and users. When you have a large wholesale site, communication becomes a challenge. In order to run a business properly, communication is essential. Therefore this feature is very important.
We understand that creating and managing an entire wholesale site isn’t an easy task. Sure, there are several WooCommerce B2B plugins out there in the market that you can use. These B2B plugins are really helpful and makes our lives a lot easier. WholeSaleX is one such plugin that is loved and adored by many users.
WholeSaleX has over 300 active installations on wordpress.org. That might sound a little low, but that’s because WholeSaleX is relatively new. But it is gradually gaining more and more popularity and business owners are loving it. Some even call it a “Game Changer” in creating and managing their WooCommerce site. We will take a deeper look at the features of WholeSaleX in our WholeSaleX review.
Get Latest Post Notifications!
WholeSaleX Review: Features and Benefits
A wholesale online marketplace has some unique features. These not only facilitate in creating the site but also helps in managing it. So in this part of the WholeSaleX review, we’re taking a closer look at some of the best features of WholeSaleX.
Multiple Price Display settings
This is something that we mentioned in the beginning as well. It is also one of the most important features of a B2B plugin. Since WholeSaleX is a WooCommerce B2B plugin, it has multiple price display settings. So let’s take a look at what display options we get in WholeSaleX for the product price.
- Wholesale price text for product page: This text is shown immediately before the wholesale price on the product single page.
- Wholesale price text for product listing page: This text is shown immediately before the wholesale price on the product listing page.
- Wholesale price on product listing page: This allows you to select whether you want to display wholesale price range, minimum price range, or maximum price range on the product listing page.
- Hide Retail Price: If you enable this option, then the regular price will be hidden if the wholesale price is visible.
- Hide Wholesale Price: Enabling this option will hide the wholesale price in the price column and product listing page.
- Show Login to view price on the Product Listing Page: If you only want your registered users to view the price on the product listing page you can enable this option. In order to view the price on the product listing page, users need to login.
- Show Login to view price on Single Product Page: It’s like the previous feature, but in this case, users need to login in order to view the price on the single product page.
As you can see, the price display settings is really simple. With the given settings, you can choose how you want to display prices on your product listing, or single product page.
👉 Get WholeSaleX Plugin (On SALE)!
🎉 Use coupon code WPGIZ10 for exclusive discount! 🔥
When you’re adding discounts to products in a wholesale business, there are various factors to consider. In order to manage those, WholeSaleX provides you with a good number of dynamic discount rules. Here are the dynamic discount rules:
- Quantity-Based Discounts: The title of this rule is self-explanitory. Yes, this feature allows you to set quantity-based discounts for your products. For example, you can provide a special discount of 15% if customers order 10 bars of soap.
- Minimum Order Quantity: You can also set a minimum amount that the customer has to order to get a certain discount. For example, a customer must at least order 6 candles to get a 15% discount.
- Buy X Get Y: If a user buys a certain amount of product they will get another product for free, or a discount. That’s what this rule allows you to do.
- User-Based Pricing: One of the features of a wholesale website is the ability to set different prices for different user roles. With WholeSaleX you have the power to set different prices for different types of users.
- Payment Method Discounts: When creating or managing user roles, you can set different payment methods for each. You can also set different discounts for each payment methods.
- Cart Discounts: With WholeSaleX you will be able to add quantity or value-based discounts. For example, ordering a certain number of products will add a discount. Also, you can add a discount if a customer has products in their cart whose total price reaches a certain amount.
- Category-Based Discounts: You can also offer discounts on specific categories of products. For example, you can offer a 30% discount on all clothing products. This discount will only be applicable to that particular category.
This is truly a time-saving feature as with other plugins, you might have to setup these dynamic rules from scratch. But WholeSaleX gives you the option to choose the rule, set the amount, and target users. That’s all you need to do to setup your dynamic discounts!
When we’re working with WordPress, we need to create forms for various purposes. There are several form-building plugins for WordPress. But installing more plugins will put more pressure on your WordPress site even if it is a teeny tiny bit. And for a wholesale site, you need at least a registration form and a billing form. For this reason, WholeSaleX comes with its own Form Builder.
If you want to create a registration form for your new users, WholeSaleX has all those features. The form builder also has an option where you can exclude fields for certain user roles. For example, a Gold Role user doesn’t have to put in their first name or store name. You can also get the shortcodes by clicking on the “Get Shortcode” button on the top right corner of the screen.
Users Role Management
As we said earlier, managing different user roles is a challenge that many wholesale business owners face today. A wholesale website usually has a large number of customers or users. WholeSaleX has a couple of features that helps you to create and manage these user roles. You can also edit or modify these at any time.
There is a dedicated interface for your user role management. Here you can choose the user role, set a name, set a credit limit, choose to show/hide the price, choose payment methods, and much more. This makes user role management much easier.
Wallet management is an interesting feature of WholeSaleX. It allows business owners to add funds to any user’s wallet. A user can add funds to his/her wallet as well. Later on, they can use this fund to purchase items from the marketplace. However, Wallet is an addon of WholeSaleX. To use it, it must be enabled from WholeSaleX > Addons from your WordPress dashboard.
Reward points, cashback, point systems, etc. are usually seen on modern eCommerce sites. This makes a marketplace more interesting and customers love utilizing such facilities. The wallet management is accessible for any user from their WholeSaleX dashboard. Here they can add funds and manage their wallet.
WholeSaleX has a bunch of addons that you can use to enhance your wholesale site. Currently we can see 6 addons which are:
- Request a Quote
- Bulk Order
These addons add various important features to your wholesale site. Although you might not need some of them, the options are still there if you want to upgrade your site. Addons like reCAPTCHA, Conversation, and Request A Quote, are important to almost every B2B site.
In order to run a successful wholesale business proper communication with customers is crucial. Customers might have questions and for that, they need to contact vendors or shop owners. WholeSaleX has added a feature where customers can communicate with shop owners.
This is also an important feature of a wholesale site. There are wholesale plugins that don’t have this feature. In that case, you have to use an extra plugin for communication. Since WholeSaleX has its own messaging feature, you don’t need to install anything extra.
This WholeSaleX review will be incomplete if we don’t mention the email feature. Emailing is a common feature in any eCommerce site. In a B2B site, there will be several notifications and emails. For example, emails are required when a new user registers, when purchase orders are made, email verification, requests for registration, etc. for all these occasions.
In WholeSaleX, there’s a section where you can enable/disable emails for each instance. You can also edit these emails by clicking on any one of these.
Online security must be taken seriously, especially on eCommerce sites where daily transactions are made. WordPress sites get hacked quite often and it sometimes destroys a business owner. Many people don’t know what to do when their WordPress sites get hacked. WholeSaleX provides Google reCaptcha integrations for better security.
In order to ensure better security you can also use any WordPress security plugins. The reCaptcha will help a lot but you still need to take other measures to ensure proper security for your eCommerce marketplace. You can also add a Two Factor Authentication to add an extra layer of security.
👉 Get WholeSaleX for Lifetime (On SALE)!
🎉 Use coupon code WPGIZ10 for exclusive discount! 🔥
While doing this WholeSaleX review, we also looked at the support system. You can get premium support from the WholeSaleX support team. WholeSaleX is a product of WPXPO which is a company popularly known for developing premium WordPress plugins. WholeSaleX has good documentation and also a contact form which you can get support from. So you can get support for WholeSaleX from the following sources.
- Contact form
On the contact page, you can select what kind of support you’re looking for. If you have some pre-sale questions, you can select the ‘Pre-Sale Question’ tab and fill out the form to have all your questions answered. You can also ask general questions and if you have a custom project, you can select the relevant tab and fill out the form to get support.
At this part of the WholeSaleX review, we wanna talk about the price. Many people first want to try out a plugin before purchasing it, and for that reason, WholeSaleX has two solutions. First, WholeSaleX has a free version that you can start with. This is also a great opportunity to try the plugin out.
To try the pro version you can head over to the official WholeSaleX site and click on the “Try Demo For Free” button. This will give you access to the backend of the WooCommerce site that also has ProductX installed. You can try out the plugin and check out all the features.
If you’re satisfied with the product, you can take pick any of the 3 plans. WholeSaleX has 2 types of licenses, Yearly and Lifetime.
Let’s take a look at the Yearly plans first.
- Starter: $149/year for 1 site
- Business: $279/year for 3 sites
- Agency: $389/year for 20 sites
The Lifetime plans might look pricey but these are a better deal as these are pay-once packages. So you pay for a license one time and the plugin is yours forever! Now let’s take a look at the Lifetime plans.
- Starter: $349 for 1 site
- Business: $449 for 3 sites
- Agency: $999 for 20 sites
If you’re wondering why the prices on the images look different, that’s because, at the time of writing this WholeSaleX review, a summer sale is going on right now. You can save up to 50% right now. So if you hurry you can grab WholeSaleX at a great discount!
👉 Get WholeSaleX Plugin (On SALE)!
🎉 Use coupon code WPGIZ10 for exclusive discount! 🔥
This concludes our WholeSaleX review. We noted some of the key features of the plugin. It seems that WholeSaleX has introduced everything you need to build a B2B, B2C, or hybrid eCommerce marketplace. There are several other WooCommerce WholeSaleX plugins out there that you can use. Before you purchase any B2B plugin, make sure that it has the features you need.
Our experience with WholeSaleX is great. We can safely say that WholeSaleX is truly a premium WooCommerce B2B plugin. It’s user-friendly and has all the wholesale features that you need. We would say this is an excellent investment.
So what do you think about our WholeSaleX review? Is this the wholesale plugin you’re interested in? Or you’re using other WooCommerce B2B plugins? Let us know in the comment section below.
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links and we may receive a small commission if you purchase something by following them. However, we recommend services/products that we believe good to serve your purpose.