If you’re on the lookout for some of the best WooCommerce B2B plugins, then it’s great that you’ve found this post. Because in this post, we’ll be talking about some of the best WooCommerce B2B plugins in the market that help you facilitate B2B operations and also empower you to boost your sales.
WooCommerce is one of the best eCommerce solutions for WordPress. It is very versatile and has a wide range of eCommerce features. It also has thousands of add-ons that enable limitless possibilities for a WooCommerce store.
Although WooCommerce is great it faces heavy challenges when it comes to Wholesale or B2B operations. Features such as bulk purchase, tiered pricing, and shipping & taxes, etc. But there are several plugins and add-ons in the market that enables WooCommerce to make B2B operations smoother and seamless.
In this post, we’ve gathered a list of the best WooCommerce B2B plugins that helps you with your B2B activities and enhance your eCommerce experience. Let’s get started.
What is a B2B in WooCommerce?
B2B or Business to Business is an eCommerce transaction that occurs between two businesses. This transaction can occur between a manufacturer or a wholesaler, or it can occur between a wholesaler and a retailer. B2B WooCommerce plugins and addons assist businesses to buy and sell products and services online.
Generally, in a WooCommerce store, we conduct the B2C or Businesses to Customers services. But in a B2B, the transactions are in bulk quantity. A good WooCommerce B2B plugin helps you handle large catalogs and order sizes. On its own WooCommerce lacks some of these features but you can add extra addons or plugins to enhance the feature of WooCommerce.
Note: A WooCommerce B2B is quite different than setting up an eCommerce site with WooCommerce. If you’re looking to start an eCommerce website in WordPress, then this isn’t the plugin you’re looking for. WooCommerce does help you setup an online store on WordPress but a WooCommerce B2B plugin helps you with B2B operations. These plugins that we’re talking about will extend the capabilities of WooCommerce.
Get Latest Post Notifications!
Features of a B2B plugin
WooCommerce is built with several different features to make your eCommerce experience seamless. It is built for scalability, performance, and simplicity in eCommerce. To enhance your WooCommerce you can install add-ons and other plugins. For example, Dokan is a multivendor plugin that you can use to transform your WooCommerce site into a Multivendor platform.
Like Dokan there are several WooCommerce plugins you can use to add different functions to it. Some of the features that you can expect from a B2B WooCommerce plugin are as follows:
- Complex Catalogue: B2B catalogs are much more complex than B2C catalogs. It is common for a B2B business to segment its products based on its buyers. Some products might only be available for a particular group of buyers, and some products might have different prices for different buyers. A B2B WooCommerce plugin allows you to set rule-based pricing and other complex catalog features..
- Large orders and Wholesales: Since a B2B organization deals with a large quantity of products and bulk orders, a B2B WooCommerce plugin provides you with features that makes this task easy.
- Complex Shipping: Shipping is different for B2B businesses. A B2B business sells products in vast quantities to other businesses nationally and internationally. A B2B WooCommerce plugin makes it easy for you to calculate this complex shipping cost prior to purchasing
- Inventory Management: A WordPress B2B plugin also gives you the ability to handle the massive inventory that a B2B business requires.
- Quotation System: Your buyers can send you quotes for their requirements and you’ll receive these quotation notifications. From a good WooCommerce B2B plugin, you can expect this feature.
The above-mentioned are some of the features that you can expect from a good B2B WooCommerce plugin.
Top WooCommerce B2B Wholesale Plugins
Now that you know all about a WooCommerce B2B plugin and some of the features that you can expect from those, let’s get started with our list. We have collected some of the best WooCommerce B2B plugins that users love and have a high ratings.
If you don’t have a WordPress site set up, don’t worry, you can still check out our list. But if you want to build a WordPress B2B website, don’t forget to get the best Domain and Hosting for an eCommerce website. With that being said, let’s get started!
WholeSaleX is developed by WPXPO and provides you with a simple Wholesale solution to make your sales easier. The plugin arrived in the WordPress market recently and has gained much love and popularity among enthusiasts. Using WholeSaleX you can create B2B, B2C, B2B+B2C hybrid WooCommerce stores. If you already have WooCommerce installed, you can simply add WholeSaleX and get started with your WordPress B2B store.
As you might know, a B2B store is much more complex to manage and operate. To perform your day-to-day operations, you need something fast and simple. WholesaleX promises to do exactly that.
WholeSaleX gives you the feature to set dynamic rules based on the products, categories, and users. This is one of the requirements that we mentioned above that you should expect from a WholeSale plugin WooCommerce. WholeSaleX also provides you with other features such as discount rules, a dedicated store wallet, user role management, and much more.
Another popular plugin from WPXPO is the ProductX, which you can use to display your WooCommerce products much more beautifully. Combine it with WholeSaleX, and your B2B website will outshine your competitors!
What we liked about WholeSaleX is its simplicity. As a business owner, you shouldn’t be occupied with technical babbles, rather you should be more focused on your business. Along with good features, WholeSaleX manages to make everything simple for you. Although you need to explore the plugin a bit to get to know how it works. But after you’re familiar with the interface, you won’t have any trouble afterward.
Some of the features of WholeSaleX are:
- Dynamic Pricing and Discounts
- Quantity-based Tiered Pricing
- Registration Form Builder
- Dedicated Store Wallet
- User Role Management
- Conversation System
- Tax and Shipping Control
Although many plugins claim that it is the best WooCommerce B2B solution, it is actually upto you to decide which one is best for your requirements. If you want a demo for WholeSaleX, you can look into the official website of WPXPO and click on “Try Demo”.
B2BKing is a complete solution for running a B2B or Wholesale WooCommerce website on WordPress. You can create a B2B, B2C, B2B+B2C hybrid site, or a private membership store with WooCommerce. B2B King has been developed by WebWizardsDev, and Elite Author on Code Cayon. The plugin has been sold 3,300+ times on Code Canyon and has an average rating of 4.98.
B2BKing has almost all the features that you can think of from a B2B WooCommerce plugin. From the essential B2B features such as hiding prices from different user roles to complex features like tiered pricing structure, tax exemptions, VAT handling, etc. B2B King has it all.
Although the plugin is very expensive, it consists of 137+ features. When you think about all these features, it does have incredible value. If you’re looking for a complete solution for your WooCommerce B2B store, then B2B King definitely will not disappoint you.
Key features of B2B King:
- Hide prices for different users
- Product visibility control
- Wholesale order Form with 3 Theme options
- Business registration and approval – Separate B2B/B2C registration
- Tax Exemptions – VAT Nr. Validation, – EU VAT & VIES
- Quote Request and convert the quote to order
- Manage custom quote fields with 9 field types
- Dynamic pricing, discount, and order rules
- Minimum/Maximum step quantities on product pages
- Shipping and payment methods control
B2B Pro is a powerful WooCommerce B2B and wholesale plugin with extensive features and functionalities. Using this plugin you can effortlessly control both B2B and B2C customers. The plugin has been developed by EnergyInc. The plugin has been sold 168 times and has a 4.50 rating on Code Canyon.
Using B2B Pro you can organize your customers into groups, apply different pricing, for each customer group, hide products, disable shipping/payment methods separately and much more. B2B Pro also provides you with a visually impressive dashboard that you can use to manage your eCommerce site easily.
Some of the key features of B2B Pro
- B2B groups
- Extended registration and billing form
- Control product visibility
- Set different pricing for different groups
- Request a quote and convert quotes to offer
- Shipping methods management
- Assign various tax, maximum/minimum order, shipping, etc. rules
- Admin panel/Theme
WooCommerce B2B Marketplace allows you to convert your WooCommerce store into a B2B marketplace like Alibaba, Indiamart, ThomasNet, etc. The plugin has been developed by webkul and is considerably new. WooCommerce B2B Marketplace allows you to create the B2B platform you’re looking for.
The plugin doesn’t have many sales on Code Canyon but it does have some nifty B2B features. Basic features like buying leads, requesting quotations, Quick orders, contacting suppliers, etc. features are available in the plugin.
The plugin is really cheap compared to other WooCommerce B2B plugins. Also, it is important to note that it is based on socket.io and the user has to install Node on their server to use it.
Some key features of WooCommerce B2B Marketplace
- Commission configuration
- Auto/manual approval of supplier
- Supplier registration form
- Can send a quotation request to supplier
- Can chat with supplier
- Supplier dashboard
- Dedicated profile for supplier
- Supplier review section
- Verification process for supplier
- Admin can configure allowed categories for suppliers to add product
WooCommerce B2B is another popular B2B plugin for WooCommerce by code4lifeitalia. The plugin has been sold 3000+ times on Code Canyon and has a 4.85 average rating. WooCommerce B2B also isn’t very costly and easy to use.
WooCommerce B2B is a single and powerful plugin that you can use to build your B2C or B2B WooCommerce store. It takes care of all the B2B features you might need such as the diverse price list, separate registration forms, payment and shipping method management, advanced tax management, and much more.
The developers of the plugin listen to the users and created the plugin to best suit your B2B needs. WooCommerce B2B is more focused on performance, security, and compatibility rather than pretty graphics. The developers are always busy making the plugin better by taking the advice of eCommerce experts and users as well.
Some key features of WooCommercwe B2B
- Wholesale prices and prices by quantity
- Hide product prices from certain user roles
- Different registration forms with approval
- Set minimum/maximum product quantity and stock packages
- Shipping and payment management
- Coupon usage restriction
- Display prices including or excluding tax differently
- Barcode RRP
- Quote requests and convert code to order
- Prevent new orders if the customer hasn’t paid the previous orders
- Invoice and Purchase order payment gateway
Wholesale Suite is a popular WooCommerce B2B plugin that you can use to add Wholesale features to your WordPress store. The plugin has been developed by Rymera Web Co. and has 400+ 5-star ratings on wordpress.org. Wholesale Suite has 20,000+ active installations with over 400 reviews.
The plugin comes with a vast number of features to make your life a lot easier. It allows WooCommerce store owners the power to set specific users with wholesale pricing for their products. It has features to manage large quantities of products and control product price visibilities for different user roles. It also introduces a new user role called “Wholesale customer”. The users who have this role will only see the wholesale price. So you can create a dynamic WooCommerce B2B store with Wholesale Suite.
Some of the key features of Wholesale Suite
- Wholesale pricing
- Control product visibility
- Wholesale tax control
- More features of shipping and payments
- Minimum purchase rules
- Wholesale order form
- Disable WooCommerce coupons for Wholesale customers
- Multi-Site compatibility
- New user role “Wholesale Customer”
B2B eCommerce For WooCommerce is an all-in-one wholesale plugin that gives you all the B2B features you need to convert your WooCommerce store to B2B site. The plugin has been developed by Codeup and is available on the official WooCommerce website.
B2B eCommerce For WooCommerce has over 100 active installations and has good features for a B2B website. Although the plugin is a lot cheaper, you can still create a B2B WooCommerce website with it. You can create customer-level pricing and also create custom payment methods for buyers with contracts and terms
Some key features of B2B eCommerce For WooCommerce
- Request for quote functionality
- Dedicated quotation module on the admin panel
- Set minimum/maximum order quantity
- Add custom payment methods for individual customers
- Hide prices for certain categories/products
- Restrict site for non-logged in users
- Allow wholesale customers to sign up easily
- Fully compatible with WooCommerce
- Well optimized and lightweight
- Fully documented
B2B For WooCommerce is an extension for WooCommerce by Addify. If you’re looking for a more native solution, then B2B For WooCommerce is a perfect choice. It has 2k+ active installations and 4.7 out of 5 star ratings.
Since B2B For WooCommerce is a native extension, it integrates really well with your WooCommerce store.
What makes B2B For WooCommerce so special is it was built by combining 5 best-selling extensions which are worth $300 and adding more B2B features to construct it into a complete Wholesale package. This extension doesn’t only offer basic advertising features, it also gives you comprehensive B2B features to give you the best Wholesale experience.
We always recommend using plugins that are more compatible and have great integrations. And since this extension is native and also isn’t that costly, you can choose it for your B2B WooCommerce store.
Key features of B2B for WooCommerce
- Registration form to accept B2B buyers
- Manually approve B2B user registration
- Hide products and categories based on user roles
- Quotation system
- Convery quote to order
- Configure different prices for different user roles
- Import prices using CSV files
- Add customer specific pricing
- Restrict payment and shipping method by user roles
- Tax exempt for specific customers and user roles
WooCommerce is truly a versatile eCommerce plugin for WordPress. You can create a multivendor website or you can also create a B2B platform with it. Although it lacks certain features, you can easily add plugins and extensions to enhance its features. We mentioned some of the popular B2B WooCommerce plugins in this list but there are many more.
Before you purchase a WordPress B2B plugin, make sure it has the features you are looking for. Usually, a premium plugin will always provide you with basic and advanced B2B features. There are several free WooCommerce B2B plugins available too. But those plugins might lack some advanced or even basic features. Therefore, it’s essential to ensure that you’re getting the feature that you need before making a purchase.
The purpose of this article was to give you a list of some of the best and most popular WooCommece B2B plugins and state some of their key features. We hope this list was helpful for you. You can bookmark this page in case you wanna buy a WordPress B2B plugin in the future.
Which Wholesale plugin for WooCommerce do you use and what are your favorite features? Let us know in the comments below. We would love to know what you think of our list of WooCommerce B2B plugins. Also, check out our other posts on WooCommerce.
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links and we may receive a small commission if you purchase something by following them. However, we recommend services/products that we believe good to serve your purpose.